Wednesday, June 3, 2009

No tears 26!!!

Does anyone else ever cry on their birthday?  Usually, I have one good cry/meltdown to call my own on my birthday.  Not this year, baby.  And I was definitely expecting it and braced for it to happen at some point in my day.  But the tears never came, there was never any reason.  I had a pretty fantastic, lovely day.  From Mom's heart-shaped pancakes to lunch at Cheesecake with Stefanie, to singing Wicked in the car with my Dad on the way home from therapy (drowning out the "help-me's", but he was loving the music too ;) and THEN to the amazing suite at Dodger stadium filled with 19 wonderful people in my life (not to mention the nacho bar, dodger dogs, bruschetta, hot wings, and overabundance of beer), getting on Diamond Vision TWICE!, losing my voice cheering and dancing, seeing Dad smiling and enjoying the game and environment and totally loving every minute of it, and then capping it off with an out of control exciting 8th-inning come-back to give the Dodgers the win!........ all-in-all, best birthday ever.  Thank you, EVERYONE, for making it so special.    I'm so happy to not be 25 anymore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment