Saturday, August 8, 2009

Take Me Away

Life sucks and that's about it.  I'm over it - send me on a trip far far away and let me get some space.  done and done.  give me back hope, love, and patience.  that's all I ask, cause as of now I'm 100% tapped out of those resources. 

I get random responses from these blogs I write from you all -- they confuse me in the end.  I feel guilty for not sharing with you and then sometimes I feel guilty for sharing too much.  but I don't know what's worse or better, if you know the truth or just a subtle glimpse of it.  so I'll keep more private and I'll share when we're both ready for me to.  many thanks for all the support and love.

2 comments:

  1. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    -Dr. Seuss

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all care Annie! And I don't even know most of the people that follow this...but I have NO doubt they care. The truth is, I wasn't sure if you wanted ME to respond in this public way. But I am here, every day, waiting for your words...and praying for healing for all of you. I KNOW - in my heart - that this horrible journey you have been on will some day be looked upon as the thing that changed you the most, and forced you into a direction you never expected to go - but will ultimately be the direction you are so glad you had to take. I love you honey. AJ

    ReplyDelete